2005/12/18

It's ready! And it's really really green.

kissahuivi pöydällä

Suvi's Scarf
Pattern: my own
Yarn: Sandnes Kitten Mohair, 2 x 50 g
Needles: 5,5 mm


Suvi's scarf

Valmis! No, melkein – tämänpäiväinen auringonpaiste oli pakko hyödyntää, joten joudutte valitettavasti katsomaan päättelemätöntä huivia.

Finished! Well, almost – today was my only opportunity to take daylight photos of this, so excuse me for showing you a scarf with unsewn ends.

kissahuivi valmis4

Huivista tuli kiva, se on ihanan kevyt ja ilmava, ja laskostuu kauniisti kaulalle. Toivottavasti työkaverinikin pitää siitä! Muille kuin itselle tai perheenjäsenille on jokseenkin hermostuttavaa neuloa – tällä hetkellä minusta tuntuu, että huivi on liian vihreä saajalleen. Oi oi.

I'm happy with the end result, the scarf is light and airy, and it drapes nicely. Hopefully my co-worker will like it too. It's always a bit flurrying to knit for someone else than for yourself or your family, and right now I'm thinking that the scarf might be too green. Oh well.

kissahuivi detsku

Voin mielihyvin julkaista ohjeen täällä, jos jotain kiinnostaa. En ennen joulua kuitenkaan – luulen, että ensi viikolla riittää jotain pientä puuhasteltavaa. :-)

I could post the pattern here, if someone's interested. Not before Chrismas though – I think I'll have a little something to do over the next few days. :-)