2008/03/09

The latest from the hat knitting front

Felicity

Felicity
by Wanett Clyde
Pattern source: Available as a free Ravelry download
Yarn: Knit with one strand of Rowan 4 Ply Soft and two strands of Knit Picks Shadow held together
Needles: 4 and 4,5 mm
Mods: Cast on 80 sts instead of 70

Raisin Beret

Raisin Beret
by Raven Jakubowski
Pattern source: Snowball Crafts in Hell
Yarn: Garnstudio Alaska, 2 x 50 g
Needles: 3,25 and 6 mm
Mods: The hat is turned inside out.

Felicity

I'm ridiculously happy with these two hats! Happy happy happy! I think they look very nice with my black coats, the only problem is which one to wear first. Both patterns were very clearly written, quick to knit, and free! Nothing more to say I guess – I'm off to fill my Ravelry queue with more beret patterns. Happy Sunday! Go knit yourself a hat!

Raisin Beret