2008/11/18

11 more days

Oh November. One must buy yarn to get through you. Of course one could also eat a lot of chocolate (and to tell you the truth one has tried that too), but I recommend buying yarn. It doesn't make you fat and pimple-faced.

New sock yarn!

From left to right: Sunnyside Ellen sock yarn in shade Mermaid, Malabrigo sock yarn in shade Eggplant, from Socktopus, and Squoosh Fat Sock in shade Goldenrod.

Shiny, pretty, good-smelling new skeins… they really make the gray, rainy days feel a bit easier.

Then, to keep my little Lutheran world in balance, I dug out the box of odds and ends, and knit my boy a pair of slippers.

8-square socks for Onni

Onni hates them. He only agreed to model them because I gave him chocolate (miraculously there was some left). ”These are itchy and hot”, said the little ungrateful person. I blame November.

8-square socks for Onni

8-square socks
Pattern source: Käspaikka
Yarn: leftovers of various dk-weight yarns
Needles: 3,25 mm